Frequent Asked Questions
Can I get some samples? And are they in stock?
Yes, a sample order is available for quality check and market test. We usually keep some stocks in the warehouse, once the sample order confirmed, we can keep sure you can receive the samples in a very short time.
Do you accept OEM customer's orders?
Yes, we can make the bicycle according to the customer’s specification, color combination, and even logo/design, as well as package request, provided the order is by 1X20′ container and more. Otherwise, we have to negotiate it.
What's your payment terms?
- For samples, T/T 100% as a deposit.
- For bulk orders, we request 30% by T/T in advance, balance to be paid before shipment, or 100% by irrevocable confirmed L/C payable at sight, and other payment can also be negotiated.
What's the delivery time of bulk orders?
It usually takes about 25 working days for production based on specifications for your order and quantity.
Can I mix different models & colors in one container?
Yes, different models & colors can be mixed up in one full container.
How does your factory do regarding the quality control?
- Firstly, we produce and export e-bike for many years, we have many experienced workers, technicians, engineers, Quality Control teams and management staff, so our quality can be assured.
- Secondly, we have a CE certificate to meet the demand of the market.
- Thirdly, each part that arrives at our factory needs to be checked by our QC department.
- Forth, before mass production we will make the first sample and let the QC check, everything is ok then will be in production.
- Fifth, before packing our QC also will check each bike, make sure every bike in good quality.
What's your warranty terms?
Our warranty covers manufacturing and material defects and does not cover normal wear and tear, damage/failure due to an accident, incidental or consequential damage, or any use of the product that’s inconsistent with the operating instructions as laid out in our user manual.